New CD album „3x4+8”, featuring String Quartets No. 1 and 2, „Quantemporette” and „3 Peaceful Street” performed by e.g. CELLONET and Silesian Quartet has been published in Autumn 2012 by the CD ACCORD Edition. The CD is sponsored by Pro Novum sp. z o.o., on its' 25th Anniversary. The album has a media patronage of the Program 2 of Polish Radio.
CD Album Satin by cellist Magdalena Bojanowicz and accordionist Maciej Frąckiewicz, featuring composition "Satin" was published by Sarton Edition..
- „Half-Filled Diary” for cello, percussion and strings
- perf.: Magdalena Bojanowicz, LEOPOLDINUM Orchestra, Ernst Kovacic (dir.); Musica Polonica Nova Festival
- Wrocław Philharmony Concert Hall
- April 10, 2014, 7 PM More…
- "Satin" for cello and accordion
- perf.: Magdalena Bojanowicz (vc), Maciej Frąckiewicz, (acc.); Musica Polonica Nova Festival
- Aula Ossolineum in Wrocław
- April 12, 2014, 5 PM More…
- "Satin” for cello and accordion
- perf.: Magdalena Bojanowicz (vc), Maciej Frąckiewicz (acc), Thursday Music Meetings at the National Philharmony
- Chamber Hall of the National Philharmony in Warsaw
- May 8, 2014; 6 PM More…
March: Premiere of new opera commissioned by the Grand Theatre in Poznań. Performers: TBA
March 26, 2013 "Satin"; perf: TWOgether Duo: Magdalena Bojanowicz (vc), Maciej Frąckiewicz (acc); Festiwal Ciemini, Spīķeri Concert Hall, Riga (Latvia)
March 23, 2013 "Satin"; perf: TWOgether Duo: Magdalena Bojanowicz (vc), Maciej Frąckiewicz (acc); Poznan Music Spring Festival, The Old Brewery in Poznan
March 16, 2013 "Chicks and Robot"; perf: Polish Radio Orchestra, Maciej Frąckiewicz (acc), Szymon Bywalec (dir.); GENERACJE Concert Cycle
September 19-28, 2013 „Spoon River Anthology” premiere show of the instalation during the 56. International Contemporary Music Festival "Warsaw Autumn"